Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Adam Vinatieri, super-shill

Well, as I noted in my first post, football season is underway. Which means one thing in New England - it's Adam Vinatieri commercial season! Since I've just caught the trendiest cold at work (everyone just has to get it!), I've been stuck at home, doing as little as possible. Which, in my case, means catching up on all of the craptacular tv that my antennae can pick up. For some reason, Adam Vinatieri easily has more commercial work than any other member of the Pats. He's been hawking Bernie and Phyl's furniture and Papa Gino's pizza for a while now (Grab a Free Kicker Meal - It's Good!), and now appears to have added Dunkin' Donuts to his list of advertising accounts.

I hate being sick. Mostly because it gets in the way of me getting things done. Not to mention the inconvenience of blowing my nose every two minutes and feeling tethered to my tissue box. Feh.


No comments: