Wednesday, December 29, 2004

it's the little things

Has anyone else noticed that some packaging innovator has changed the slot and tab closures on most cereal boxes to a tab/no tab configuration? So now, you don't have to worry about the slot tearing, which it did for me about 9 out of 10 times. I wonder how no one thought of it sooner? What a great idea!

God I love noticing small things like that. The things that are kind of silly in the big picture, but are cool in their own way when focused on, especially by engineering nerds like me. They are what make life worth living.

Does anyone want to share any small strokes of genius that they've noticed lately?

Please?

Pretty please? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting mustard in a squeeze bottle was a significant step forward. Just think of all the knives which no longer have to be removed from the cabinet, put to use, washed, and replaced. I recently discovered that tartar sauce now comes in a squeeze bottle as well. Dinner at my place is truly majestic to behold.

TheAnon.Heart